BitReels Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes
The cryptocurrency-based welcome package is awarded on a player's first four deposits and is given out in the following ways. All of these deposit bonuses come with 40x wagering requirements that need to be fulfilled. Only new players can claim these bonuses.
- Players can claim a 100% match bonus up to 1BTC on their first deposit, plus 100 free spins, use the code BITREELS1
- For the second deposit, you can collect a 50% bonus up to 1BTC plus 75 free spins, this time, use the code BITREELS2
- The third deposit bonus is a 25% bonus up to 1BTC plus 100 more free spins, claimable with the promo code BITREELS3
- The fourth deposit bonus is a 25% bonus up to 0.5 BTC plus 75 free spins, and use the promo code BITREELS4
Regular Welcome Package
Similar to the crypto welcome package, this is a four-part welcome package for users who deposit with flat payment methods, aka normal money. The promo codes for these bonuses are the same as the promo codes you use if you deposit with crypto, and this package also comes with 40x wagering requirements.
- The first welcome bonus is a 100% match up to 1,000 EUR plus 100 free spins
- The second welcome bonus is a 50% match up to 550 EUR plus 75 free spins
- The third welcome bonus is a 25% match up to 750 EUR plus 100 free spins
- The last welcome bonus in this package is a 25% match up to 1,000 EUR plus 75 free spins
I wanted to take a moment to spotlight some of the software developers who helped make this gaming catalog what it is. While an amazing welcome package is nice, it's pretty worthless without a great collection of games to make the experience worthwhile. Big companies and smaller companies alike teamed up to put together this masterpiece of a gaming library, thanks to companies like 1x2 Gaming, Amatic, August Gaming, Bally Wulff, Belatra Games, Betsoft, EURASIAN Gaming, Evoplay Entertainment, Fantasma Games, Fazi, Hacksaw Gaming, Oryx Gaming, PariPlay, Peter and Sons, Platipus, Playn Go, Playson, Playtech, Pocket Games Soft, Pragmatic Play and that's not even half of the companies involved!
In general, there are around 6,500 games to choose from, including slots, a live casino section, regular table games, scratch cards, and bingo options. Over 75 software companies helped out with this catalog, so from all of the numbers alone I just mentioned, it's a safe bet to say this is a diverse library. The live casino section was a particular treat, with many games by Pragmatic Play and Evolution Gaming, who are live dealer game experts. They have live table games like baccarat, blackjack, and roulette, but also include some game show-based live titles like Crazy Time. Live dealer games are a blast and can provide some of the more social elements of a land casino players might miss when playing an online casino. You can chat with the dealer and pull up a virtual chair!
Mobile, Support, and Banking
Bitreels has an FAQ section if you need help with any basics. They also have an email option, or you can reach out via live chat, which is accessible 24/7. This site is compatible with a variety of devices, and it is optimized for mobile gaming. You can bank with options like Visa, Skrill, Bitcoin Cash, MuchBetter, and Neteller